Although some cruise ships depart from Long Beach Cruise Terminal, most cruise ships arrive and depart from the The Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center in San Pedro.
If international travel is involved, it is advised that you carry a mobile phone with the ability to dial internationally. Learn how to dial local country and city codes prior to departure. International calls are generally priced at a premium so it is advised that most calls be relatively short in duration.
Jim’s Accessibility Comments: We’ve enjoyed many cruises around the world. It’s a wonderful and accessible way to explore the world. Most are very wheelchair friendly with large accessible staterooms and nicely designed accessible bathrooms.
Port of Long Beach Cruise Ships:
- Carnival Inspiration – To Mexico
- Carnival Splendor – To Mexico
- Carnival Miracle – To Mexico
With over 20 “Fun Ships” cruising from more than 20 close-to-home departure ports to the best of the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Europe, Carnival Cruise Lines has the perfect vacation for you.
- Staterooms have Roll-In Showers.
- Most Decks Available with Elevator.
- Wheelchair Accessible Restrooms on Most Decks.
For a great vacation value, choose the be-yourself ease of a Fun Ship cruise. Do what you want for three to eight days or longer. Relax in the sun. Work out in the gym. Play in the casino. Enjoy lavish shows. And explore new destinations. There’s something for everyone, including Camp Carnival for kids and Club 02(SM) for teens. This is your time to enjoy a million moments of fun, one right after another with Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Note on River Cruises: My wife and I have enjoyed multiple cruises on the larger cruise lines and love them. We continually seek out worldwide river cruises with overnight wheelchair accessible accommodations. We have researched Viking Cruises and river cruises throughout Western and Eastern European countries. Unfortunately, we have not found a single wheelchair accessible river cruise. We’ll keep looking and would appreciate hearing from you if overnight accessible river cruises are available.